We practice holistic dentistry, both NHS and private.Our focus is on the whole patient as well as the teeth.
We're professional and family friendly.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Notice
In compliance with current government guidelines and the latest Chief Dental Officer (England) advice, we have had to stop providing all routine dental treatment until further notice.
The practice is now closed to all patients and is running a remote telephone triage system for current patients needing urgent dental care. This service is operational by calling 01142 723076 at the following times :
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 2pm
Between 2pm and 5pm on Friday's you may access First call services on 01253 501164,
After 5pm on any day and throughout the weekend or Bank holidays please call 111 for urgent dental care or advice.
Please check the Government’s latest COVID-19 information before attending any urgent dental care appointment
Please do not visit the practice if:
- You’re self-isolating as per the Government guidelines
- You have any of these symptoms: cough, fever or shortness of breath – even if they are mild
- You fall into the vulnerable category as defined by the UK Government
Only visit a practice if you have an appointment. It is important when visiting the practice that you take the following steps:
- If possible, attend your appointment on your own
- If you arrive by car, please park safely and call the practice to let them know you have arrived. Then wait in your car until you are called for your appointment
- Arrive for your appointment on-time, to reduce the amount of time spent in the waiting room
- When in the waiting room, please sit at least 2 metres apart from other patients, to adhere to the social distancing Government guidelines
- Keep your hands clean, washing regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water – or use the hand sanitiser provided in practice
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water; or use a sanitiser
The NHS is well-prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases and has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
To avoid catching or spreading the Coronavirus take the below steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Wash your hands before eating and preparing food
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
About Pitsmoor Dental Health Centre
At Pitsmoor Dental Health Centre we take a holistic approach to everything we do. Our dental treatments are done with complete care for your comfort and wellbeing. Through our holistic approach we achieve wellness in many ways and we can provide comfort for all, from nervous patients to children. All our work is done in a professional gold-standard surgery.
We offer a range of dental treatments from oral hygiene to cosmetic dentistry, dentures to whitening. All our procedures are done with our empathic and patient-focused approach.
Click here to view information about our Ten Point Dental Health Check.Contact Info & Directions
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 - 17:30
Friday: 09:00 - 14:00
Saturday: By appointment only
Our surgery is 5-10 minutes drive from Sheffield City Centre or Sheffield Train Station.Contact Info & Directions